Get Semi-Solid Wood Doors - Pure Italian Abu Dhabi
Doors are the first furnishing which is noticed as someone visits the house!
We at Pure Italian make your investment worthwhile by building durable and high-quality semi solid wooden doors for your residence or workplace.
Here are the important features of the doors made at Pure Italian, Abu Dhabi:
• Frame and Architrave: Solid Wood with variable densities- Meranti Wood (550 kg/m3), Mahogany Wood (530 kg/m3), Beech Wood (720 kg/m3), Teak Wood (660 kg/m3), Oak Wood (770 kg/m3), Ash Wood (510-830 Kg/m3), Burmese Teak Wood (610-690 Kg/m3), Walnut Wood (660 kg/m3)
•Shutter Structure: Solid Wood 120*45 mm with moisture (10-14%), Thickness of Shutter- 43-45 mm
• Panel of the Shutter: MDF 18mm (Malaysia Brand / Water Proof) With Density (720-770 kg/m3)
• Cover of the Shutter: MDF 12mm for two sides (Malaysia Brand / Water Proof) With Density (750-790 kg/m3)
• Cover for Faces: 0.6 mm Veneers with different densities- Mahogany Veneer (650kg/m3), Red Oak Veneer (770 kg/m3), White Oak Veneer (760 kg/m3), Walnut Veneer (640 kg/m3), Ash Veneer (510 kg/m3), Koto Veneer (560 Kg/m3), Iroko Veneer (640 Kg/m3), Beech Veneer (720 Kg/m3)
• The texture of Veneer Used: Mahogany- Moderate Coarse to medium, Red Oak -Coarse, White Oak -Medium to Coarse, Walnut-Coarse, Ash -Fine & Even, Koto- Slightly Coarse, Iroko- Coarse & Even, Beech- Fine & Even
• Design as approved by the customer
• Paint: external stain and Isolator (A & B) 1 coats, then 2 coats Sealer
• Final finishing: PU Acrylic (local brand / with Italy Materials) 30% Matt
• Black Screws are used for assembling and installing the frame
*Prices exclude- Civil Work, MEP, Sub Frame, ironmongery, Wrought Iron design in wooden doors, Stain Glass, Glossy Paint, and any additional comments
Get these uniquely designed and highly durable doors for your residence at 2 Year Warranty by reaching us at +97122356167